Saturday, November 7, 2009

Daily Reminder

I admit, I totally got this idea after seeing it on Jenna's blog, in the background of one of her pics. But it touched my heart and thought it may touch some of yours as well.



I wrote Luke 8:48 on a blank notecard and taped it to my bathroom mirror so that I could see these beautiful words first thing every morning: "...Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace." The verse you choose may be different, but for me this is a p.e.r.f.e.c.t daily reminder that God has healed me and wants me to trust Him and go in peace. It is such a great thing to read first thing every morning and periodically throughout the day. Just the kind of reminder I need.




So for any of you who need a daily reminder that you are loved, cherished, forgiven, healed, or whatever your needs may be, I invite you to choose a verse that speaks to your heart and put it somewhere where you will see it daily.


xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! And Erica, your faith has definitely healed you, how appropriate :)

My mom has John 3:16 on her mirror, I saw it the other day when I was over there. I'm going to have to do one for me now!

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...