Thursday, November 26, 2009

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving, Friends!

I just finished up a 6.5 mile run and am getting ready to shower and start getting things ready for the day! I am VERY excited to have everybody here at our house again this year, like NORMAL. I craved normalcy so much at this time last year and now here we are, one year later, and we finally have it. Praise God!

In my java & Jesus time this morning, I listed my top ten things I am most thankful for:

10) Work
9) Home
8) Freedom
7) Strength
6) Health
5) Family & Friends
4) My Kids-Tyler, Zachary, and Katie
3) Jack <3
2) Mercy
1) Salvation

And I could have gone on and on. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and has as many "problems" as I did limiting my list to 10! Love Y'all!!

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

xoxo

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! And God bless.

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...