Thursday, November 26, 2009

Oh Happy Day

It has been a wonderful, family- and food-filled day here at our house!  I’m sure most of yours too!  We had the usual spread, deep fried turkey, ham, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac and cheese, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, cranberries, rolls…oh my I think the list could go on and on!  And it was ALL so good!!

tg09-2 Mom and Dad and all us kids minus our brother who was at his fiance’s family’s house.

tg09   AND the birthday girl, for the final time this year!  I think 3 birthdays is enough!

tg09-4

Zachary and Ethan playing

tg09-3

Zachary and Caleb getting snuggle time.

I could post pics for days, but now I’m tired and am going to go to bed!  I hope y’all had a great Thanksgiving!

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...